Riding Video :D

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Day 11

DAY 11

TUESDAY



REST DAY AT JUNGLE HUT

They have a spa!!! One hour of full body aromatherapy followed by a 45 minute facial. The price? The equivalent of 23 pounds sterling!! After lunch we went on open jeep safari. We saw loads of deer and elephant but not the elusive tiger! The highlight was being chased by a grumpy elephant. Got back at 8 pm in time for dinner and a presentation by senior guy for WCS explaining how the hundreds of thousands of pounds raised by Global Enduro help the tiger conservation in this region. Today I have finally caught up with the days outstanding on this blog. I hope you are all enjoying reading it. I enjoy the feedback when it is passed to me. This would not be possible without Megan, my daughter who not only designed and created this web blog but also updates it each time I send my Blackberry reports and pictures to her. Thanks Megan.

No comments:

Route Map - Click on map for intinerary

Route Map - Click on map for intinerary
From Goa To Cochin - Two weeks and Two Thousand Kilometres

My Ride For The Trip

My Ride For The Trip
The Royal Enfield Bullet - 350cc

My Usual Ride

My Usual Ride
Harley Davidson Street Bob - 1584cc

Click the logo below to view the Enduro India website